Saturday 30 August 2014

Smith & Ken Real Estate Dubai – Theft + Fraud + Scam + money

Sajwani2  Aug 26, 2014

I have has just bought a property from a person is currently working there in their plush office, to put things simple, this nice office is all just a front, the obviouslty have no money.

I bought a apartment in dubai 3 weeks ago and the deal did not go ahead, i have asked many times for this money but i keep getting told to call back later even when i turn up to meet their supposed CEO (ben smith) he does not come to see me.

they have stolen my money and are obviously using this to pay for their office and bills.

aviod this scam company at all costs. i have been in contact with my lawyers to retreive the money

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I feel so embarrassed in the wake of perusing the article you included. Not that I have had any part in Dubai, however simply the responses that a significant number of the westerners/expats that you experienced had such loathsome states of mind about the slave class. How shocking! I assume I feel disgrace for them...and trust some way or another the majority of this is made right. palm jumeirah villas for rent

    ReplyDelete